Welcome to the Haltom Science Practice Website
You will find some web sites here where you can practice science problems.
The sites record your answers, so that your teacher can keep track of your progress
Sometimes teachers may offer extra credit, grade replacement, or assign homework from these sites
Unit 10 - Stoichiometry
Choose from the types of stoichiometry practice types shown below.
- Stoichiometry - Grams to Grams
Stoichiometry calculations from reactant in grams to product in grams.
- Stoichiometry - Limiting Reactants (under constuction)
Stoichometry calculations with two givens, one of which is limiting.
Determine which, calculate product grams, and remaining excess reactant.
Unit 11 - Gas Laws
Practice calculating answers to problems using the various gas laws
Some background from an outside source about gas laws and the people who developed them.
- Boyle's Law: Practice The Pressure-Volume Law
Background about Boyle Quick Lesson on Boyle's Law
- Charles' Law: The Temperature-Volume Law
- Gay-Lussac's Law: Pressure-Temperature Law
- Avogadro's Law: The Volume Amount Law
- Combined Gas Law: Pressure-Volume-Temperature
- Ideal Gas Law: PV=nRT
- Dalton's Law of Partial Pressures: Total Pressure is the sum of the parts
- Gas Stoichiometry: 22.4 liters per mole